Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back from the Meet & Greet

We had a wonderful day at the Woodstock PetsMart for our monthly meet & greet. Kane and Dewey told everyone they met about their wonderul foster sister at home. Dewey has started to keep a picture of Sil in his wallet, and he showed it to every one who stopped to pet him.

As soon as we got home Kane and Dewey told Sil all about the meet & greet. She can't wait to go as an adopted greyhound and wow the public with her personality and sweetness. She must have thought about it alot while we were gone, because when I got home I found this poem in her kennel.

Dewey and Kane have left the house and here I sit quiet as a mouse. I think they have gone just down the street to be part of this thing called a meet & greet. I have to tell you it’s just not fair, I would meet and greet if I were there! I would give kisses and lots of hugs, heck I’d even give out free back rubs! I’d be so loving and so polite, it’s not in my nature to go pick a fight. People would come from all around to meet & greet the sweetest greyhound. But I must be patient here all alone, until that day I find my forever home. Then maybe my owners, knowing I am just so sweet, will take me to my own meet & greet. I would be the shining star. Oops, I have to go I hear a car…

0 comments: